camera question

---------

From: marcia lavery (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 10:20:35 PDT

Since there's bound to be someone here with photo knowledge, I thought I'd ask you my question. I want to buy a filter to create dream-like effects on my SLR camera. I'm trying to find a reputable online place to buy from, preferably with good prices and before and after pics so I can find one with exactly the effects I want. Oh, and also one that is located in the U.S. so I don't have to pay crazy international shipping prices. Can anyone recommend a place to buy from? Also, how do I know what size filter to buy? I have a regular 35 mm SLR camera. Thanks, Marcia