Contemporary Bronze Vessels to inspire a lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 09:24:56 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here are some contemporary bronze vessels to tie in with your units on
Chinese bronze:
Carol Alleman
http://www.virginiamiller.com/artists/CarolAlleman/CarolAlleman.html

I can see these inspiring some carved and pierced ceramic vessels.

Here is where you can find them in Florida:
ArtSpace Virginia Miller Galleries
Contemporary International Art
169 Madeira Avenue
Coral Gables (Miami), Florida 33134

I found a lot of good art on this gallery site to spark an idea for a
lesson - I just kept clicking next.

Here are some abstract paintings to go with Ken Schwab's cut up painting
lesson:
Gunther Gerzso - Mexican Artist
http://www.virginiamiller.com/artists/GuntherGerzso/Pages/Abstract/Abstract.html

Gallery home page:
http://www.virginiamiller.com/

This is NOT listed on Incredible Art Department - so save the link if you
are interested in browsing.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/