Re: Welcome Kathleen

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 07:53:36 PDT

Leslie ~

38 years - I'm so impressed! It is so supportive and comforting, as well as energizing and motivating to hear from people on the list!

~ Kathleen

Leslie Miller <lamiller3@comcast.net> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

Welcome Kathleen!

You are joining as I leave the profession. I feel as if I had the best job in the world for the last 38 years! You are lucky to have this list to help you on your way. What a wonderful group of human beings share this little bit of cyberspace!

Leslie in Framingham, MA

who is about to spend an afternoon at the new Eric Carle Museum near Amherst, MA