Arizona-New Mexico

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 06:19:27 PDT

Okay,

I will be the first to admit, I do get jealous from time to
time. All of you living in Arizona,New Mexico, Colorado, etc.
I have visited the areas 3 times and my husband and I have
decided that we will live there some day, God willing. Of
course, our favorite areas are, Los Alamos-Santa Fe and north
to Colorado. I still hope to see snow some day, lots of it
other than the trickle of East Texas snow. Now those of you in
the North East, dont get upset, that is an area I have not
visited but hope to some day also. I so want to see the leaves
turning.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802