Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: hello everyone

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 18:57:08 PDT

Thank you Woody! You're going to love Albequerque too - and all those museums in Santa Fe. Let me know if you travel over to Phoenix!
~ Kathleen

Woody Duncan <> wrote:
Welcome Kathleen,
I can see you are going to love teaching art. Seeing kids every
third day is an advantage.
It will help with the continuity. I assume they get art for 1/2 the
year, then something else.
This is a great list for ideas and support and you will need both as you
start out. I retired
after teaching 27 years in a Kansas City Middle School. We are headed
out your way to
a new home in Albuquerque. I wish you all the luck in the world with for
Woody in KC

Do you Yahoo!?