Re: hello everyone

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 17:48:18 PDT

Welcome Kathleen,
    I can see you are going to love teaching art. Seeing kids every
third day is an advantage.
It will help with the continuity. I assume they get art for 1/2 the
year, then something else.
This is a great list for ideas and support and you will need both as you
start out. I retired
after teaching 27 years in a Kansas City Middle School. We are headed
out your way to
a new home in Albuquerque. I wish you all the luck in the world with for
teaching.
                                              Woody in KC

K A wrote:

> Hello Everyone ~
>
> My name is Kathleen, and I live in Arizona. This upcoming school year
> will be my first year of teaching K - 6 art. I'll be at one school in
> the mornings and another in the afternoons, and I'll see each class
> every third day. After the first semester, I'll do the same thing
> with different groups of classes. Right now I'm trying to organize
> the mess of supplies left by the previous teacher - quite a task!
>

> ~ Kathleen Arola

---