Original Thoughts - Where to Get a Good Idea (from Patty Knott)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 13:03:02 PDT

Greetings Arts EdNetters,

Patty Knott enjoyed the quotes Craig Roland posted - I
sent them to her. She has this article to add to the
mix.

"Where to Get a Good Idea: Steal it Outside Your
Group" Think Tank by Michale Erard:

http://www.wehaitians.com/where%20to%20get%20a%20good%20idea%20steal%20it%20outside%20your%20group.html

Or Tiny URL
http://tinyurl.com/2498o

Just one tidbit of the article...

"Tracing the origin of an idea is an interesting
academic exercise, but it's largely irrelevant" Ronald
S. Burt

Article originally appeared in The New York Times,
Arts & Ideas, of May 22, 2004

Judy Decker

(Craig - if you see this - I gave Patty your email address)