Re: my shamefully shameless plug...

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 10:14:14 PDT

> This looks like a marvelous resource, Larry, congratulations! I am
> (perhaps unnecessarily so), leery of purchasing things online and am
> wondering if you will be accepting checks instead. Too many people I
> know have encountered identity theft due, in some cases, to online
> acquisitions.
>
> Thanks again for all of your efforts in putting together what appears
> to be quite a prodigious undertaking.
>
> Kevan

sure...email me Kevan...and I'll get one out to you. Provide your snail
mail, but I'll wait till check arrives with your order. I'll give you my
snail mail when you email me as well.

I do sell online thru PayPal (link provided on the webpage) which is an
online secure broker. So secure that eBay has purchased the company as
their primary means of making payments. However, I will work with people
that contact me...take care!

Larry

My book on Landscape Painting now available!
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org/newbook.htm

My artist website-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
My musical side-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org/music_page.htm

Visit my own artist's forum!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Signature member of NAPPAP- "National Academy of Professional Plein Air
Painters"
http://nappap.org

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm!"
Winston Churchill

---