Offline Till Albuquerque

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 17:32:35 PDT

On Tuesday, when Roadrunner opens up I'm turning in my modem.
I'll be off line till we get set up with Comcast in Albuquerque. So I
won't pester anyone with pics of my fantastic triplet grandkids for a
little while anyway. It's amazing how much "stuff" you accumulate
in 40 years of marriage. We finished packing the Semi today.
Tomorrow we rent a storage unit for what's left over after packing
a U-Haul trailer and our cars with the precious stuff.

We have a walk-through inspection scheduled on the 13th. Hopefully
we can close a few days later. We have never made a long distance
move before. I don't think we will do it again. The temperature in
Albuquerque is about 89 degrees but the humidity is at 7 percent.
I think I can deal with that OK. We leave the mower in Kansas City.

I signed up to be a Docent at the Art Museum in Albuquerque. They
are in the process of a major expansion just like Denver and Kansas
City. It will get my foot in the door art wise in New Mexico. A neighbor
stopped by and asked what part of "Mexico" we were moving to. I said
Albuquerque, and she said I hear that's a pretty big place, you will enjoy
it. I've stopped correcting people, especially those with college degrees.
                                    Bye for now, Woody in KC
                Enjoy your 4th of July.
Our Mountain:
Why Albuquerque ?