Re: Regarding inequities in online property rights

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 15:22:00 PDT

Woody wrote:

>One difficulty is that most teachers don't have the foggiest idea
>where they got the idea in the lessons they share.

>Of course there are some major commercial education sellers of ideas
>like Kagen. Most of their ideas are not original, just put in an
>attractive package with their name on it.

A few "original thoughts" to toss on the pile:

Originality is the art of concealing your source.
* Franklin Jones

Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but
forgetting where you heard it.
* Lawrence J. Peter

What is originality? Undetected plagiarism.
* Dean Inge

enjoy
craig

Craig Roland - Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida USA 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
homepage: http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
@rt room: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room | art junction:
http://www.artjunction.org

---