Re: Shameless plug...my first book

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 11:51:19 PDT

This looks like a marvelous resource, Larry, congratulations! I am
(perhaps unnecessarily so), leery of purchasing things online and am
wondering if you will be accepting checks instead. Too many people I
know have encountered identity theft due, in some cases, to online
acquisitions.

Thanks again for all of your efforts in putting together what appears
to be quite a prodigious undertaking.

Kevan

---