Marcia- "Incredible Art Resources" - many resources for middle school

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 11:00:23 PDT

Thanks Marcia,

My site has many more resources - Maybe your social studies teachers would
find it helpful?
Lots of links to world cultures.
Pass it on:
Incredible Art Resources
You might like some of the middle school lesson plans, too.

If you use the "heads" section - let me know when you find broken links. I
don't use those pages at all....they are just there for folks who wander in.
I do add link requests that come to me... and add on to the artists and art
styles pages.
Christine Besack has volunteered to help check those pages....Care to join
in? I can use all the help I can get. She copies in the broken links into an
email and sends me all for the page so all I have to do is remove them.

Let me know how I can make Incredible Art Resources more appealing to you. I
am all ears.

Judy Decker

---