Re: Advice for New Art Teacher (K-12) Join your state Art Ed Assoc.

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 08:01:00 PDT

  Hi All, and Michelle (new Art teacher)
      One great piece of advice that I always offer to new Art teachers, and Art Ed students is to join your state Art Education Association. It can be an absolutely invaluable source of information and networking. Nothing like being in touch with hundreds of other professionals who do what you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I'm not sure what state Michelle is in but a list of state Art Association websites can be found at:

  http://www.naea-reston.org/ataglance-links.html

  Hope this helps,
  Christine Besack :)

---