Re: my LAST thoughts on this... for Nnaell

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 06:05:47 PDT

Nnaell,

We are NOT talking about lesson plans Nnaell...We are talking about THIS
page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/teacher.htm
Charlot is NOT a member of Getty list....If you took the time to read my
posts you would know what I was writing about. ...and I clearly put in my
post that I do NOT give permission for others to publish lesson plans that
are on the site (I have that also stated right on the Lesson Plans page).

Now on this part:

>> I recently had this debate with someone who put my work on a website
(without
>> my permission) and refused to take it down.

If someone put your work up on a website and refuses to take it down - then
you can threaten legal action...that ought to get the job done. Gosh if I
had anything from you up on IAD I'd remove it in a flash! It only took me
two seconds to remove your school web URL (link to your kids' art) when I
had that listed. I would hate for someone to stumble onto something from you
on IAD. Please -- if I have any words of wisdom from you on the site- it is
in error - tell me to take them off. Taking off is the easy part.

Sorry to post this for everyone... but same goes for anyone else - if I have
listed something on IAD that you don't want there - all you have to do is
ask me to take it off.

Harold...if you see this....patience is wearing thin now (grin). I am about
to break a finger on this topic. Happy 4th all.

Judy Decker

On 7/4/2004 8:20:49 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk (artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu)
wrote:

> While I technically agree with this, compare a
> teacher's lesson plans to a
> song. It is a teacher's original work and

---