Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Permission to use Harold

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 18:25:18 PDT

I am always amazed that school districts that entrust children to
teachers do not trust those same teachers enough to let them post pages
to the school web site. If a teacher is competent enough to deal with
children the teacher should be trusted with posting material on the

In my district I run my school web site and any teacher that would like
to post material on the web can easily get access to do so. They don't
need to get anything approved before they post it.

Teachers should be treated as the professionals they are.

personal web site -
school web site -

Please send personal e-mail to