Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

To all who use "Incredible Art Resources"

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 17:39:03 PDT

Dear Getty Members,

Many of you like to use my links pages with kids...
Incredible Art Resources

I am updating the top visited pages this summer. Not
surfing for new links - just removing broken links. I
will be updating the main African American Art
& History page (probably not the one with all of the
individual artists listed), African Art Links, and
Printmaking links - as those are all ones members have
told me they use. Please let me know other pages you
like to use with kids and I will get those updated,
too. I have about thirty to get done this summer
(boring work --groan). Reply to me off list. As
always...anytime you do use a page and find broken
links (or misdirected links) - share with me. When I
was teaching, I never even checked them myself until I
needed them with my students.

Only two of the top fifty pages were IAD links pages
(from Art Stuff) - and I did get those two done. Some
of your lessons have been big hits!

One final note...If you have a links page on your site
- Please add a link to Incredible Art Resources, too.
The more users of my site, the merrier (smile). Most
of you do have Incredible Art Department added now.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources