To all who use "Incredible Art Resources"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 17:39:03 PDT

Dear Getty Members,

Many of you like to use my links pages with kids...
Incredible Art Resources

I am updating the top visited pages this summer. Not
surfing for new links - just removing broken links. I
will be updating the main African American Art
& History page (probably not the one with all of the
individual artists listed), African Art Links, and
Printmaking links - as those are all ones members have
told me they use. Please let me know other pages you
like to use with kids and I will get those updated,
too. I have about thirty to get done this summer
(boring work --groan). Reply to me off list. As
always...anytime you do use a page and find broken
links (or misdirected links) - share with me. When I
was teaching, I never even checked them myself until I
needed them with my students.

Only two of the top fifty pages were IAD links pages
(from Art Stuff) - and I did get those two done. Some
of your lessons have been big hits!

One final note...If you have a links page on your site
- Please add a link to Incredible Art Resources, too.
The more users of my site, the merrier (smile). Most
of you do have Incredible Art Department added now.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com