Re: Permission to use Harold

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 17:16:53 PDT

Harold,

As I was finsihing up on my technologyt classes, one of the
classmates stated the same thing you added. While I do not mind
anyone using anything I may say , with or without my name added,
 I just make it a habit to ask when I want to use something.
The main reason, sometimes our site administrators question
things, to keep items from being postponed, I forward the
permission. It has saved time on getting some things updated.
The host for my site is our school district (I am lucky there).
They really watch what we put up there, sometimes we have to
submit a page for review, but not so much for me now that they
know where I am going with the site. Hey, they sometimes give
me permission to access the main server (they know I can be
trusted) I am current re-designing the site, learned a lot from
tech class.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802