Re: Permission to use

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 16:29:24 PDT

Hi,

I make no distinction between publishing something on the web or in a
book or magazine when it comes to quoting.

Judy asked permission to put our quotes on IAD. Permission was given
and our quotes were published. If anyone wants to use any or all of the
quotes on the IAD page as long as the IAD page is credited I see no
reason why an additional permission is needed.

My example is --- if any of our statements were published in a book or
magazine an author would simply have to footnote or credit the book or
magazine which had the original quote to use the statement.

Harold

personal web site - www.olejarz.com
school web site -
http://www.wyckoffschools.org/eisenhower/teachers/olejarz/index.html