Re: Permission to use .... How to cite APA - MLA

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 13:15:48 PDT

A P.S. on this....

If you enter MLA How to cite a list serve in Google,
you will see that even our Getty list posts can be
cited in a research document....
MLA how to cite a list serve
OR
APA how to cite email
Of course you can find the complete guidelines easy
enough, too.
I had a book on how to cite sources -- but it is all
very easy to find online now. There are only slight
differences in each style.

Judy Decker