Re: Permission to use .... Jackie - Nnaell

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 12:50:54 PDT

Jackie,

Your "rule" is very general and anyone could have said
it - I will be happy to tell Charlot to leave your
name off....and Nnaell - your name is not listed so I
am not concerned about you. I already know not to list
anything you post on Incredible Art Department. I
respect your wishes.

If anyone who has been quoted objects, I will tell
Charlot not to use their "words of wisdom" I sure am
glad my profs didn't make me get permission to quote
people in my research project....I never would have
been able to finish it. I just used APA Style
guidelines when I quoted my sources....no permission
needed. I didn't get permission to quote my sources
used in any research projects I did....I just used APA
guidelines. How many of us get permission to post the
"famous" quotes we do on the list?

I don't know if Charlot is using MLA or APA - but I am
certain proper credit will be given.

Thanks for sharing your opinion Nnaell... I value your
time.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker