Re: Permission to use your "Number One Rules for Teaching Art"

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 11:07:19 PDT

I agreee, lessons should only be used under permission, but as
far as something like this, I take it as a poll, such as do you
agree or disagree. Anytime we can share thoughts like this,
and non profit, go ahead. Now I would be concerned in quoting
someone by name unless you have permission. Not saying no, just
wondering how others feel about this, quoting someone by name.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)