Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 09:25:58 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "Joyce Chen" <joyce_chen@citicorp.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 18:33:32 -0700
From: "Joyce Chen" <joyce_chen@citicorp.com>
To: leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 18:33:32 -0700
Subject: A Trust Matter!!!
I am Ms Joyce Chen=2C a Chinese Native=2C from Taipei=2C Taiwan and I am an Executive Accountant with Citibank NA Taipei=2E First and foremost=2C I apologize using this medium to reach you for a transaction=2Fbusiness of this magnitude=2C but this is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium=2E
I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction=2E
Within the International Remittance Department where I work as an Executive Accountant and with the cooperation of four other top officials=2C we have in our possession as overdue payment bills totaling Twenty - Eight Million=2C Five Hundred Thousand U=2E S=2E Dollars =28$28=2C500=2C000=2E=29 which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a foreign company=2Findividual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account to receive such funds=2E More so=2C we are handicapped in the circumstances=2C as the Citibank NA Taipei Civil Service Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore account hence your importance in the whole transaction=2E
Anyway=2C we had a foreign client Frederick M=2E Wong and his wife Lilla C=2E Wong=2C of Redwood City=2C California who was on board the ill fated Egypt air flight 990 which crashed 31 October 1999=2E He deposited a huge sum of amount=2C US$28=2E5million =28Twenty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars=29 with our bank=2E
Unfortunately=2C this client was among the victims of EGYPTAIR FLIGHT NO=2E990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U=2ES=2EA=2E Confirmable from the below website
=3Chttp=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Ecnn=2Ecom=2Fus=2F9911=2F02=2Fegyptair990=2Elist=2Findex=2Ehtml=3E  or
www=2Egreatdreams=2Ecom=2Fplane990=2Ehtm =3Chttp=3A=2F=2Fwww=2Egreatdreams=2Ecom=2Fplane990=2Ehtm=3E
But=2C since then we have not had anybody to come for the claims as the next of kin=2E A situation I have monitored closely with my position in the bank=2E
Now=2C having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his death=2C and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past two years plus=2C I have removed the file to my =22private vault=22=2E
I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement has being concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the funds to his account=2E This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations would be handled by me and every loop holes sealed off=2E
I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to assist us in the transaction=2C your share of the sum will be a compensating %=2E The business itself is 100% safe=2C on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality=2E Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction=2E I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me=2E
Endeavor to contact me immediately my e-mail address whether or not you are interested in this deal=2E If you are not=2C it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal I want to assure you that my partners and myself are in a position to make the payment of this claim possible provided you can give us a very strong assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured and please remember to treat this matter as very confidential matter=2C because we will not comprehend with any form of exposure as we are still in active service and remember once again that time is of the essence in this business=2E
I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation=2E
Yours faithfully=2C
Joyce Chen