Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

12 Character Ed Lesson Plans - Jill and all

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 21:00:53 PDT

Dear Jill,

Teresa Holt has graciously shared 12 lesson plans for
character ed. PLEASE let me know you got this and let
me know when you have downloaded ones you want. They
are all Word files right now. If you cannot open Word
- let me know.

We’re Waving Our Flags
Three Dimensional Hands:
The Crayon Box that Talked:
Renoir and Impressionism:
Abstract Watercolor Weavings:
Pablo Picasso:Abstract Art with an Attitude:
My Many Colored Portrait:
Giraffes Can't Dance
Flowers of Happiness:
Faith Ringgold - meets Amazing Grace:
Anansi the Spider
What Color is Your Food

These lesson are all "free" for the picking....The
more kids we can introduce to character education the
better. Teresa will be glad to have her lessons in
other classrooms. Try to submit just one lesson of
your own for Character education next summer.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources