RE: Russian Architecture Elementary Ideas?

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 16:43:41 PDT

We once did imaginary villages. We looked at different kinds of architecture, these onion domes being one of the examples from around the world. They were done on 18" x 24" white paper. We talked about landscapes, fore ground, middle ground and back ground. They drew their villages in pencil, then colored in oil pastel. Then we water colored over. They were fun for the kids and they learned about the different kinds of architecture from around the world.

---