RE: 9/11 mural - See Jeannie's wall

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 15:29:30 PDT

Thanks for the reminder Denise...

I still have Jeannie Sandoval's Wall online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/wall.htm

I would like to turn this into a page on Patriotic
art...send in ideas and I will add them. Denise - no
need to go out of your way to find an image for me -
if you do , I will add it...but it isn't necessary.

Thanks for sharing,

Judy Decker