Re: Russian Architecture Elementary Ideas?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 13:27:14 PDT

Good idea Ann,

Tying in all sacred places/sacred spaces. Give them a
short world view of sacred places (crash course) via
PowerPoint then give them some choices in the lesson -
with a main emphasis on Russian Architecture. I have
posted some Sacred Places links to Art4Peace list. If
you want those Patti - let me know.

Judy Decker