Paper Quilts- Underground Railroad - Fact or fiction?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 11:53:01 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Thanks to San D who forwarded me links, I didn't have
to look them up again...

I have added Sue Holland's lesson to the African
American Quilt lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Kelli-lino.htm#Sue

This is linked from Elementary and Middle School plans
(added at the bottom of Kelli's lesson - and the links
are listed)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Kelli-lino.htm

I will add all paper quilt lessons now to this
one...Send in your ideas...Rachel - if you see this-
What did you do with the advice Getty members gave to
you?

I will be adding more advice from Getty members in
time...just wanted to get this out. Getty advice is in
the January or February archives.

Enjoy! Happy planning now for Black History Month.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com