feedback on imovie...Music by Ben Harper

---------

From: L Webb (lwebb4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 14:32:26 PDT

Hi Everybody (again)!
I kinda went from lurker to "list hog" sorry... Anyway I thought I
would share a couple of thoughts that were made. First give Ben Harper
credit for great music...I love this guy. Actually I did not contact
him to use his music, but I guess I really need to do it. I did list
him in the rolling credits at the end, but you couldn't see it, too
small so I put the acknowledgment on the front under the movie screen.
Next...parent permission...this is a biggie. I am sure each district
has specific rules so check yours out. In my district we must have
written permission for our students to be on the web & we must only use
first names. I have secured all the proper permissions slips for each
child. Lastly...I will be making each student a DVD as a keepsake.
This is the class that went through "National Boards" with me this past
year and we grew so close just as a result of that experience. I also
wanted and needed a keepsake (to remind me why I did "Boards"...LOL).
Again thanks so much for all the support & for all the times I have
been lurking around here for art ideas for my classroom. I really
enjoy being associated with such talented & inspiring folks!
Take care~
LORETTA :)
Slidell, Louisiana

---