Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Advice for ALL - Download Mailwasher (PC users)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 10:25:33 PDT

Greetings all,

This advice is for the new teacher and for all. If you
are a PC user, Download Mailwasher.
Created by Nick Bolton

It has made managing my Road Runner mail so much
easier... Now I only download to my machine mail that
I need to do something with (add to IAD). I use quick
reply in Mailwasher for the rest. EVEN Getty mail. You
can very easily see the email address of the sender
and just type out a quick reply and send just to that

Mailwasher is free -- but for thirty days you get to
try the full version (not sure what happens after
thirty days).... I am trying to just use the free
stuff from the upgrade (I have had Mailwasher for
months but just recently upgraded). I liked Mailwasher
so much that I sent in a donation for the Free

Once school start, Getty mail will pick back up again
- you will be so happy to just delete posts that don't
interest you - just with the check of a box. Please
don't bounce or blacklist Getty members as that will
cause problems (I am still blacklisted on many servers
- as a spammer - I really ticked folks off , I guess
with my numerous posts. Things are better now).

Is there anything comparible for Mac users? Maggie
White is the one who recommended Mailwasher to me.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources