Advice for ALL - Download Mailwasher (PC users)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 10:25:33 PDT

Greetings all,

This advice is for the new teacher and for all. If you
are a PC user, Download Mailwasher.
http://www.mailwasher.net/
Created by Nick Bolton

It has made managing my Road Runner mail so much
easier... Now I only download to my machine mail that
I need to do something with (add to IAD). I use quick
reply in Mailwasher for the rest. EVEN Getty mail. You
can very easily see the email address of the sender
and just type out a quick reply and send just to that
person.

Mailwasher is free -- but for thirty days you get to
try the full version (not sure what happens after
thirty days).... I am trying to just use the free
stuff from the upgrade (I have had Mailwasher for
months but just recently upgraded). I liked Mailwasher
so much that I sent in a donation for the Free
version.

Once school start, Getty mail will pick back up again
- you will be so happy to just delete posts that don't
interest you - just with the check of a box. Please
don't bounce or blacklist Getty members as that will
cause problems (I am still blacklisted on many servers
- as a spammer - I really ticked folks off , I guess
with my numerous posts. Things are better now).

Is there anything comparible for Mac users? Maggie
White is the one who recommended Mailwasher to me.

Cheers,

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker