Re: Advice for New Art Teacher (K-12)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 09:44:51 PDT

Michelle,

Be sure to check this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

You will find "advice" from many list members as that
is the page that has web site listed.

Here is a file from Dan Cherney - who student taught
last year. This file is back online only for a few
days - so check it now:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/dan.htm

Also see the Art Department's Section on IAD as well
as Great Sites (still school sites).

Browse the sites - then come up with some specific
questions on what is needed.

Welcome to Getty list...You must have been a "lurker".
We are glad to have you among us. There are about 300
active members at any given time...but around 900
members total.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker