Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Advice for New Art Teacher (K-12)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 09:44:51 PDT

Be sure to check this page:

You will find "advice" from many list members as that
is the page that has web site listed.

Here is a file from Dan Cherney - who student taught
last year. This file is back online only for a few
days - so check it now:

Also see the Art Department's Section on IAD as well
as Great Sites (still school sites).

Browse the sites - then come up with some specific
questions on what is needed.

Welcome to Getty list...You must have been a "lurker".
We are glad to have you among us. There are about 300
active members at any given time...but around 900
members total.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department