Re: ideal drawing pen..and OTHER stuff

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 08:26:09 PDT

We usually check out Sam's for good prices on different kinds of pens...

I buy gel pens in a large pack...can't remember now how many or $$$. I
probably buy two packs. These are my favorite...

Also, even cheaper are the Sharpie Fine Point markers in the pack. Students
just have to remember to put the caps back on them.

And, even cheaper are the ink pens that comes many in a pack.

If you're close to Sam's, check their prices.

And right before school starts, WalMart and Target both have good bargains
on pens, bottles of glue, markers, folders, etc. etc.

For erasers...I like to buy the white plastic erasers from the Dollar
Store...GOOD bargain. There's three smaller ones...2-1/2" x 7/8", and one
large one...3-3/4" x 1-5/8" and these can be cut into smaller erasers.
(Note: these can be carved to make the best "rubber" stamps)

And we go back August 2, too.

Carolyn

> As I begin to look at the lessons I plan on
> implementing for this new school year I need your
> advice. In the past I have always bought the skinny
> felt tip markers but the kids always press to hard and
> flatten them- even though I tell them to be gentle. I
> would love to get some new pens but want to get some
> that will last longer than one project.
> what is the ideal pen to draw with that won't break me
> at the bank?
> Thanks for your help:) We go back the 2nd of August.
> jeannie in ga

---