ideal drawing pen

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 07:50:13 PDT

Hello everyone,
As I begin to look at the lessons I plan on
implementing for this new school year I need your
advice. In the past I have always bought the skinny
felt tip markers but the kids always press to hard and
flatten them- even though I tell them to be gentle. I
would love to get some new pens but want to get some
that will last longer than one project.
what is the ideal pen to draw with that won't break me
at the bank?
Thanks for your help:) Have a super summer- or what
there is left of it:) We go back the 2nd of August.
jeannie in ga