Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Character Ed - 7 habits

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 07:48:12 PDT

Dear Jill,

I guess it is time for this thread again... It always
hits the list in July....

"Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" gets

From Michal Austin:

Be Pro-Active
Begin with an End in Mind
Put First things First
Think Win/Win
Seek First to Understand

This is a book tape that I listen to every year on the
way to work. Great way to get in the "teaching mode"
at the beginning of school. Got my tape on
E-Bay. ~Michal

These habits can be built into lessons. I willbe
sharing them as I go through them. Jill, I would like
to know if my list mail reaches you.

Judy Decker

Do You Yahoo!?