Quick Time film, help

---------

From: L Webb (lwebb4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 07:30:08 PDT

Thanks to all of you who attempted to check out my film. I am a novice
at this imovie & web site stuff, but I keep trying. I spent all day in
a teacher workshop yesterday, so only had last night to play around
with it a bit more , but to no avail:( My EMAC seems to get hung up &
stops loading to Quick Time about 3/4 way through the movie. I have
tried 5 times now...ugh! I wonder if the pics are too big.. The movie
is saying 1.77 GB; any helpful tips would be appreciated.
   I did get the movie burned to dvd so at least I can show it to
parents at Open House in Sept.
Thanks again!
LORETTA :)

---