Haiti & Bubbles

---------

From: Jude&Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 15:12:15 PDT

Hey there everyone,
    I have the opportunity to travel to Haiti next month and would like to
do giant bubbles with kids we'll visit (as well as Art). You know the giant
bubbles I mean, right? You bend a coathanger to make a big wand and then use
this soapy mix to create really huge bubbles. I know the mix contains Joy &
glycerine-but can't find the recipe, so don't know what else I may be
missing or the amts.
Can someone please help me?
Thanks,
Jude