Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Perspective Sites - Harold and all

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 11:42:39 PDT

Hi Harold.

I am going to answer this to the list because folks are often looking for
perspective lessons.

I think you have all of the Perspective links that I have....I got many of
them from you. I will make sure I have a link to your resources:

Please keep your perspective lesson online. I refer people to it all the

I know I have seen several list members with perspective lessons.... Here
are ones I can remember.

Andy DiConti - 8th grade

Bunki Kramer has one point perspective (others have "copied" her idea):

Kathy Schiavo - high school

Wendy did a real nice Lichtenstein lesson. I hope to have it on IAD in the

Michal Austin might have one...and Carolyn Roberts might, too.

I added your new address on my "experts" file (labeled it Getty mail). You
prefer the old address for off list mail?
You probably told me already and I just forgot.

P.S. for Maggie -- thank you (smile)