Re: Perspective Sites - Harold and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 11:42:39 PDT

Hi Harold.

I am going to answer this to the list because folks are often looking for
perspective lessons.

I think you have all of the Perspective links that I have....I got many of
them from you. I will make sure I have a link to your resources:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm

Please keep your perspective lesson online. I refer people to it all the
time.

I know I have seen several list members with perspective lessons.... Here
are ones I can remember.

Andy DiConti - 8th grade
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/2_pt__perspective.htm

Bunki Kramer has one point perspective (others have "copied" her idea):
http://www.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/newKramer/1ptPerspective/1ptPerspective.htm

Kathy Schiavo - high school
http://www.geocities.com/kschiavo00/TwoPtPersp01.html

Wendy did a real nice Lichtenstein lesson. I hope to have it on IAD in the
future.

Michal Austin might have one...and Carolyn Roberts might, too.

I added your new address on my "experts" file (labeled it Getty mail). You
prefer the old address harold@olejarz.com for off list mail?
You probably told me already and I just forgot.

Judy

P.S. for Maggie -- thank you (smile)