Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

for Dawn Stein

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 08:20:59 PDT

Sorry to post to the list, but I don't have Dawn's
Dawn- I get the digest, so I didn't get your request
to review till Thursday morning BUT I am structuring
my Multi-Media class around Visual Culture. I am
writing my own text basically. I would be interested
in seeing your information and emailing with you about
this since you just had a class.
My home email is

Hope to hear from you (and anyone else who might be
using Visual Culture in the Fall)

Amanda Linn

"When you have the Pope and the Dixie Chicks against you, you can't be long for the White House"
                                   -Michael Moore

Do you Yahoo!?