for Dawn Stein

---------

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 08:20:59 PDT

Sorry to post to the list, but I don't have Dawn's
email.
Dawn- I get the digest, so I didn't get your request
to review till Thursday morning BUT I am structuring
my Multi-Media class around Visual Culture. I am
writing my own text basically. I would be interested
in seeing your information and emailing with you about
this since you just had a class.
My home email is Toasterart@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you (and anyone else who might be
using Visual Culture in the Fall)

Amanda Linn

=====
"When you have the Pope and the Dixie Chicks against you, you can't be long for the White House"
                                   -Michael Moore