Re: Hey, Woody--Re: YIKES!! I got a job!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 23:07:38 PDT

Enjoy your new position, that's the important thing.
With my 6th graders, I always did a sure fire success
project at first. So I could put 100 % of them on display.
I hate cookie cutter stuff but they need success at
first. Only later will they understand that failure is
part of learning. Here are two examples of my sure
fire "Rock Art" projects I started with. I thought
Petroglyphs would be right up your alley for motivation.
http://www.taospaint.com/StudentArt2000c.html
                                        Woody in KC
Yes, the triplets are getting big. We take them to Lake of
the Ozarks for a week (next week) in a couple of days.
Then off to Disneyland in September. Retirement is great.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15