Hey, Woody--Re: YIKES!! I got a job!

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 21:33:00 PDT

Woody Duncan wrote:

> With the 5-6 graders, I suggest that you keep it basic, short and fun.
> Sequence things around the basics (like the elements of art) and support each
> lesson with the work of an artist who demonstrates the principal
> clearly.

Thanks, Woody,

This is the kind of info I needed. I had so stressed process over
product at the HS. It seems the young'ns want more WOW factor--stuff to
show off to family and friends. I copped your Artist of the Week idea a
few years ago, and included my version of it in my teaching portfolio,
which impressed the principal. I took all the posters and slides I'd
collected, will still be able to do this lesson.

Feelin' better now,

Maggie
PS: Can't get over how big the triplets are!

---