anyone up for reviewing VCAE lessons and info tonight?

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 19:18:30 PDT

I am at the end of a summer course on Visual Culture -
I need to solicit feedback from 3 people.

I am putting the final touches on them at the moment,
but can send them via attachment to anyone who has
time to take a look and give me some criticism by
tomorrow at noon.

Thanks for being out there!

Dawn