RE: YIKES!! I got a job!

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 16:48:09 PDT

Congratulations, Maggie! It's kinda hard to jump right in at a dead run, but hey, we all end up running in a week or two anyway. Find a few good 'mentor ' types - at school, and here, and you'll be fine. Maybe you want to simply review the elements and principles - there's always something more for the kids (and you!)to learn.
Hope it's a great year!
Jan