OT Personal News

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 16:29:49 PDT

Some of you might remember, after my Father died we tried to persuade my
Mom to move home to Houston. She refused, saying she couldn't leave me
in West Texas. So I got a job in Houston, with the expectation that she
would move home soon after. She hated West Texas - with a passion, and
her life long friends are still in Houston. Well it has been two years,
almost to the day. She finally put her house on the market this summer.
IT SOLD TODAY!!! She is going to live with my sister and brother-in-law
for a couple of months, while they build a new house. Then she and I are
going to rent their current house. It will put me about 15 min. closer
to school especially on the trip home. 6 am even the Katy Freeway is
pretty traffic free. My sister and brother-in-law will be about a block
away.

Kimberly

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it. - Aristotle

---