Art Festival - Minnesota Readers

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 16:07:06 PDT

Jennifer Davis - Minnesota artist - sent me this information....There isn't
enough time to get it posted to Art News - So I will share it this way.
Thanks, Jennifer for letting us know. Jennifer is featured on Incredible
Artists.

VISIBLE FRINGE FESTIVAL
August 1-10, 2003

The Visible Fringe makes it possible for people traditionally excluded from
the art world to show their work - to an audience that is ready for it. This
collection of work combines unique contemporary art with those of
self-taught arts, where artists work outside the mainstream of the art
world. What's more, we bring art to you - out from traditional showcases to
high-impact, dynamic spaces. Art will be on display at every Fringe venue -
every day of the festival. All Visible Fringe art is for sale.

Please visit http://www.fringefestival.org/visible.cfm to preview the art
and learn more about the Minnesota Fringe Festival.

See a sampling of all 20 Visible Fringe artists' work at one of these
exhibitions throughout August:

VISIBLE FRINGE CENTRAL
Calhoun Square, 2nd Floor Gallery
3001 Hennepin Ave South