Fw: school sched, plan/conf. periods?

---------

From: martha (artsymartsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 11:21:09 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: martha & shawn
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: school sched, plan/conf. periods?

  We have the same situation at our MS/HS. My position in HS art was reduced :( but Band was not touched. We lost most clubs, but band was not touched. One of these classes only has three students in it, this year maybe only 2. NOT FAIR AT ALL. At the MS my art class was dropped. The fulltime MS art teacher must watch over the students when the "core" teachers have their planning meeting. I'd love to see the day when ART is listed as a core class. Good Luck. Martha

---