RE: school sched, plan/conf. periods?

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 07:55:56 PDT

Do they give the yearbook to all of us? LOL I was given the yearbook this year
to make me full time- not complaining! Are you full time? You should check
your contract & see what it says about planning time. Are the core teachers
using their extra period off to have grade level meetings/ planning? In any
case, you should have the same amount of planning time, regardless of what you
teach.

>===== Original Message From Dcoxslipcovers@aol.com =====
> Hello and thanks so much to all of you, and Michal and Judy. I'm new
>to site and it has meant the world to me to have a connection and get
>feedback. Only my
>second year and want to "pay it forward" asap.
> I wondered what typical school MS sched. were for some of you. Weve
>gone to an 8 period day, core teachers with 2 periods off and electives with
>only 1, 45min
>planning. Was at a yearbook training conf. one teacher in our district says
>that
>she thinks that could be against the law or somthing. (unless we are paid
>more)

---