Re: first day hs advice

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 06:24:24 PDT

I'm going to have my fifth graders create a group. I have these big windows
outside my artroom door that show the inside of my closet, so of course I
cover them. Usually I do a large painting in segments so it all goes
together when put in the windows. However, this year I thought I'd let the
kids decorate. I'll have each student do a small drawing/design/doodle of
their choice, with their choice of medium. I think I'll ask them to make
the drawing tell us something about them like their favorite
activity/food/thing to draw/person/etc. Then we'll glue the drawings all
together on a panel. We'll end up with six panels shown together to make a
huge fifth grade collage. Any ideas for a clever label for this display?

Leah

---