Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: First Day of School - Good advice from DeAnn

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 05:55:59 PDT

Each time I am amazed at what Judy has to offer. I truly
believe she needs to become a poster lady for art teachers.
She is a world of wealth and treasure and probably be one of the
best staff development tools if she ever gets into that type of
work, hint hint hint. I am the first to say I have not always
supported her in a few areas, but she is someone I have come to
listen closely to.

I always print her words of wisdom.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School