Some more "must have" art books (Sax)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 05:12:32 PDT

Survey respondents were looking for recommended art books. Since we have
many new list members, I thought I would post them to the lists.

Judy Nagel sent me these - from Sax:
Pages refer to the 2003 Sax catalog.

300-547 Lesson Plan File Folders p. 543
572-429 Survival Kit for Elem & Mid Teachers p.545
572-614 Careers in Art p. 544
572-388 Stories of Art and Artists p. 528
572-255 History of Art for Young People p. 523

I will be including these - with a little "blurb" next month on IAD Great
Art Education Sites page. I have enough books from Sax now to list. If you
have more from Sax DO send them to me and I will list them the following
month on Great Stites - Art Stores (I might even save some of the above
books for September). Continue to post great art ed books. I will try to run
small features through out the year (no promises).

Here are the other books from Sax - (for new members to the lists)

572 479 Art Teachers Book of Lists page 541
572 058 Art History and Appreciation page 523
570 078 Hooked on Drawing page 555
572 285 American Art Appreciation Activity Kit page 527
570 226 Elements of Pop Up page 571
572 715 Multicultural Art Activity Kit page 518
572 852 The Art Book Student Edition page 523
570 265 Drawing Animals page 559
572 051 History of Art page 523
572 701 Culture Smart page 549
572 383 Multicultural Studio Art Projects page 520

Thanks Judy Nagel.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department