Re: Valuable list of Art Resources going off the Web

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 22:15:22 PDT

Me too! That's why I spent hours taking my e-mail address off of EVERY page
and just leaving it on a few key pages. That was the #1 most important
webpage advice I ever got from this list. It sure cut down on those crank
letters. What always amazes me most is that true professionals may bring
something that needs "fixed" to my attention, and they do it in a
non-offensive way. I also get annoyed when people pull stuff from my site
with no credit to me or my sources. My 100 drawing ideas was taken from my
university and an attempt at credit was given by me. I have seen this exact
list on 2 other sites with no credit to my school or my site. Makes me
wonder... Oh well, I sleep well at nights anyway. :-)
~Michal