Re: Subs in Texas

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 19:38:00 PDT

Rita,

I have two sets of uncle/aunts/ and cousins all in
Memphis/Germantown. I know you are still trying to get it all
together. Good luck.

In Texas, you just have to have a high school degree to sub. It
may even be up to the individual districts but both I have
worked for it is up to the district. We have Soph. in college
subing. They contact the district, a security check is done,
and pay is around 65 to 70, I know it is smaller than then
district just to the south. If you are familiar with Bryan
Texas, you know who our south folks are/little rivalry here.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)